Small
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free item give away event? - Edit answer -

2 posters

Go down

Free item give away event? - Edit answer - Empty Free item give away event? - Edit answer -

Post  Akeal Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:49 am

Ok, as most people know there is an "event" going on right now that shows up saying "free item give away event is now in progress" when you log in. However, Nexon hasn't given us any details regarding WHAT this event does. If you have any clues as to what it is, PM me and I'll post it here.

Last edited by Akeal on Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Akeal
Akeal
Admin
Admin

https://smallmabi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Free item give away event? - Edit answer - Empty Re: Free item give away event? - Edit answer -

Post  kayian Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:27 am

The "free item event" is just nexon's way of saying that they are sorry for all the problems that have been going on and so they are giving us a free 2x exp 2 hour pot from the cash shop.

You can get it by going to the cash shop and where the 2x exp pots are, there should be one that says event and is for 0 nx.

NOTE you can only get 1 per game day.

The event runs from the 27th - 28th but, because they didn't tell us what the event was on the 27th, I don't know if they would extend it. (I seriously don't think they would do that)
kayian
kayian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down